Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Month Old!


"I have the frog squat down in front of the waterfall."


"I can't wait to learn to swim. You should see how long my toes are!"


My 3rd Twins game, but 1st time in the Suite.

"I like my baths, but I don't like getting out!"

"My very first Twins game. I was 10 days old."

May 20, 2009: Jersey is officially one month old! She's grown so much! She is able to follow and focus on objects including her hands. She is also starting to smile when we want her to. Not always, but she'll get there soon. She is still a really good sleeper and eater. Last night, she slept a little under 7 hours!


So far, she has been to her first Twins game...and second and third. :) More than I in all the years I've lived here! She's been shopping a few times, on walks with the dog, a baby shower and a charity event. Today was her first day in a swimsuit and her foot in the pool. In two weeks, we are planning a trip home to meet everyone in Crosby! Here are a few updated pictures.

No comments: