Friday, August 21, 2009

Unexpected Visit Home

My sweet Grandma Norma passed away August 13, 2009. She was 95 years old. She was so wonderful to everyone she met, but was the best grandma anyone could ask for. She spoiled me with a lot of love. I was at Grandpa Kenny and Grandma Norma's house EVERY weekend for many years. I loved being around them . They are very much the reason the person I am today. (Which, I hope, is a good thing.) I love you and miss you, Grandma!

Lindsey/Stubbs family:
Gramps and G-ma, Aunt RaRa, Uncle ChaCha, Jersey, Marlo (Mom) and Shannon (Dad)

I thought this picture was really cute of Jersey. She was an angel this whole weekend. She didn't make a peep through the whole funeral.

Family picture

Great-uncle Kevin to Jersey. (Gramps' brother)

Hippy Jersey. Great Aunt Pam loved to hold her. Jersey loved her, too!

Cousins, Nate and Clint Schilke. They came out to visit after cleaning out grain bins all day.

Great Aunt Sharyn loved to hold Jersey, too. She sure got a lot of special attention when we were home. How could you not??

Jersey and Aunt RaRa at Red Rooster

I love this dress and especially this little girl!

Jersey and G-Ma
(I think G-Ma thinks she is so cute she might nibble off her ear!)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Sorry to hear about Grandma Norma-she is so sweet. I love the pics-Jersey is getting so big and cute as ever. Take care
Heidi