Friday, April 9, 2010

Sorry folks, facebook is winning.

Hey, I am sorry I have not been updating this blog every week like I said I would. This little girl keeps me pretty busy! Not to mention all the other stuff going on in our lives. I definitely post to facebook more often than here.

Jersey will be 1 year old in 2 weeks! Hard to believe that it had gone by this fast! I used to roll my eyes at people that say "Don't blink, it goes by so fast!" Well, I must have blinked a few times in the past year.

Walking: She took her first two steps at 9.5 months, then no progress. Then started walking at 10.5 months, then decided to take a week break, and had been on a walking rampage since!

Talking: Still trying to make her say "mommy." I'm going to give up. At least she can point to who I am, most of the time. Ha! "All done", "Daddy", "Doggie", "Kitty" - that might be it and the same from last time. She is signing (more), (all done), (milk), (hungry/eat), (thirsty/water).

She loves to be outside, playing the cat, going for walks with the dog, dancing, Daddy, Spanish video, taking every single possible piece of tupperware out of the drawer, climbing, smiling, and bathtime. She also loves daily phone calls from Granpda Lindsey and singing from Aunt RaRa; "and the babies and the mamas and the papas..." Mostly she likes everything we do except going to bed. She will cry the minute you put her in the crib, unless she is exhausted. But, I'm not complaining since she sleeps almost 12-13 hours straight. And a two hour nap during the day!

We want to thank you for taking the time to look at the blog. We plan to have a great birthday party for her next week with wonderful friends and then we are off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a week for a wedding!

No comments: