
The house we bought on the beach.
OK, not really. This is Bill Gates' beach home in Cabo, a two minute walk from our resort on the beach.

Our nightly routine at sunset. Sitting in the hot tub, sipping Coronas on our patio while the kiddo sleeps. This was truly a vacation. We loved Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and will go back for many years to come. (Right Heather and Jeff?)

Family picture

Jersey and Mom. Our resort in the background.

We could do this every day...

"Hey guys! I have the room key!!"

Another family photo opp. This is usually what they look like.

Reilly and Jersey synchronized stepping.

Sky pool lounge. Really, we love this resort.

"I don't have to wear hats when I'm in the shade, Mom. I don't care how cute I look!"

Jersey and Dad on the beach

Beautiful baby, beautiful scenery

"Where is Tom Brady's yacht again? Oh, the one to the left."

Our patio and view.

The view.
No comments:
Post a Comment