Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jersey's 1st birthday party and friends








Jersey trying out cake for the first time. I guess I need to let her get a little messier at home. The cake was still intact after this and I was able to eat it. I mean, I was able to share it with the guests...

Gage and Sam

Kaiah and Kim

Cathy, John and Jersey

Evie and Matt

Meredith and Jack

Jersey, Annie, Katelyn, and Megan
(I think Megan wants Jersey's cute shoes to something)

Auntie Ra Ra checking for cavities after all the sweets. She had a great check up. She also really loves brushing her 6 teeth.

Romper room at an Edina school event with the Beveridge family.
Sam, Gage, Carla, Jack, Jersey and Shannon

Jersey, Gage and Jack on a jumping castle.

"Give me that darn camera, MOM!"

Two sweet little girls getting their drink on while they are "in the wagon". They haven't fallen off the wagon, yet.
Reilly Roo and Jersey Poo.

No comments: