Family picture in front of a buffet table. The flowers behind us were beautiful. Marti was Shannon's favorite chef and he made sure that Jersey said hello (Hola) and goodbye (Adios) to her after every meal.
Jersey's uno amigo. "Quieres bailar, Jersey?"
We shoved loungers together to make a play pen. It worked until she figured out how to crawl onto and over the loungers.
3 pm siesta: Dad, Jersey and Uncle Cha Cha
Instead of the bus we came on, this is how we got back from whale watching. A blow up boat. Hold on tight, Jersey! No infant life vests in Mexico.
We spent the day here after whale watching. A piece of shoreline where you can interact with parrots, pythons or whatever you want. Kayak, snorkel and scuba available after your buffet lunch.
Jersey got to feed a semi-wild duck. The workers were in the process of training him for one of their shows.
"I love the ocean and beach! When are we moving here?"
Just chillin' with Dad on the beach
This is Jersey doing...."How big is Jersey? SO BIG!" Well, really only about this big. I don't know. This big?
It only took Jersey one time to know she didn't like sand in her mouth or her eyes.
Grandpa, Jersey and Mom.
Here is one of the humpback whales we saw. They were in Puerto Vallarta teaching their calves how to hold their breath under water. Pretty amazing animals. Then in the summer, they swim up to Alaska. I wonder which area is their primary residence? We could also see other whales and dolphins on the beach from our resort.
All dolled up. Where is the party tonight? My crib, 3 am. BYOB (bring your own bottle)
Shoulder riding with Grandpa. I hope he's wearing sunscreen!
Jersey could stand on her own in this area of the pool. She loves the water. Never wanted to get out. This water was freezing!
Jersey is a little trouble maker. This is the adult only pool. Later on, we actually got kicked out. Spoil sports. Who wants to be at the kiddie pool with all the screaming, splashing kids? Get used to it, I guess.
Got to the pool bright and early to get the best spots.
"I could get used to this."
Walking in the sand. First day we got to Puerto Vallarta.
We woke up at 3:30 am to get to the airport so we could make to to Mexico just in time for the Vikings game. They won! But, Jersey was tired.
Love this picture.
This picture also cracks me up. Her little feet in sandals are SO cute!
"What should I bring? I don't know what to pack!"
"Yum, virgin margaritas, here I come!"
My first ride at the Mall of America



No comments:
Post a Comment