Monday, February 8, 2010

Notes

Jersey is growing up so fast. Here are a few things that I know about her:
1. She loves to dance and sing with Mom or Dad. Her eyes instantly light up the minute she sees the light from the ipod.
2. She loves Jackson. Those two are buddies through and through. Jackson enjoys her pulling on his tail, taking out a few pieces of fur now and then, shoving her face into his white, fluffy belly and of course, the endless game of cat and mouse where Jackson finally gets to be the mouse!
3. She took 2 steps last week and hasn't done anything since. She is constantly standing on her own while playing, but has no idea. We keep saying, "She'll be walking by next week." And she still isn't walking. So, maybe next week.
4. She also loves Brisket. The 70 pound tank will let her do anything to him, also. She especially loves the warm licks on her face.
5. She hates napping. She does it, but she'd rather be tooling around playing with toys, Jackson or Mom. She especially does not want to sleep when she knows other people are around. She wants to be in the know!
6. She has beautiful icy blue eyes.
7. She is learning sign language: She can do "milk", "more", "goodbye/hello". She can clap, point, head bob, "so big!" and push people away. She can also say "dada", "kitty", and "stinky".
8. She is tall for her age. 99% height, 70% weight
9. She also loves to laugh and smile. She has the best timing for things. She still has her pterydactyl laugh and she knows it's a crowd pleaser.
10. She is moving on the better and chunkier food. She is eating more and more of cut up veggies and fruit and meat. She does not like mush mixed with chunks, though. I don't blame her. I don't either! Rice pudding - gross. Jello with fruit pieces - gross.

Things I don't know about her:
1. She might be getting another tooth since she has been pretty whiny the last day or two.
2. When she will get over her separation anxiety stage. It's not bad around people, but at home, she follows you everywhere you go.
3. The walking thing...

I can't wait to tell you more about her personality! Oh, I forogt! She likes to give kisses, too. But only when she wants. I guess that is a good quality to have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love hearing the little but OH SO BIG things!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates! wish we could see her grow up in person but i guess this willdo until we come down there and move in with yall. ha ha ha