The family picture in front of the tree. Not our tree since I did not decorate this year. She is getting into everything. She is a crawling monkey!
Jersey and friends hanging out at American Girl. (Please, God. Make sure Jersey doesn't want an American Girl Doll someday. CRAZY EXPENSIVE!)
Jersey came with me to a cookie bake exchange right before Christmas. Hair nets required!
Her new favorite toy.
Marlo, Jersey, Dee Ann and Evie at dinner with the Kostik's.
Grocery shopping at Target is much easier now that she fits in the seat rather than the whole car seat in the cart! I guess that way saves us money since nothing else would fit in the cart.
Who wants this little girl? I'm packing her up!
"By the way, I got 4 teeth all at once! The bottom two came in one day and my Mom and Dad didn't even know. Mom thought it was food and started scraping them with a spoon. Then two days later, my two top teeth came in. I didn't even fuss!" (Thanksgiving weekend)



2 comments:
Its about time you update. I've been waiting to check in on that sweet little girl :)
No kidding! Time went by fast and the pictures and stories just kept piling up! I've learned my lesson. :)
Post a Comment